Industry: Real Estate and Facilities
An Australian owned, managed and operated provider of integrated facility management services. With operations across Australia and New Zealand, this organization is proud of its heritage, knowledge and capabilities. The Group’s 40,000 employees deliver 30 million service hours a year across hundreds of specialist services to industry sectors.
- Large volume of unstructured and duplicate Material Master data.
- Client manages multiple large contracts and are one of the 3 main contractors for Australian Defense, the challenge was to manage both Materials and Vendor Onboarding as a process, with access to Vendor Catalog.
- The other challenge, was their retail outlets, has no access to backend systems, they required an easy frontend to place orders and get food/items delivered.
- The challenge was both, having a streamlined master data governance process, which can integrate to up to 7 other Procurement systems including SAP. The other was to automate their core supply chain.
Materials (MRO), Vendors & SRM (Fuse)
- A Vendor Onboarding Process that allows to onboard Vendors with an integrated governance process across to multiple procurement systems.
- Using MDO SRM, allowing suppliers to upload their price files , which went through a governance.
- A punch out to these catalogs allowed client to access items based on agreed prices.
- An automated procure to pay using Fuse SRM to manage purchase orders and goods receipts.
- Greater and quicker ROI realization from ERP
- A governed system for Master Data that is important for their contracts which requires compliance.
- Automation of data, reducing the need of multiple people and error prone processing.
- Allowing front-end users in their shops and cafes to access MDO to order and get goods delivered based on the contracts.
- Smaller Vendors, can use MDO without any cost and upload their catalogs, this benefits both client and their Vendors.