MDO FUSE DATA DRIVEN PROCESS PLATFORM
Business processes and requirements are constantly evolving to meet the needs of today’s challenging economic climate. Organizations may not survive if they continue to stick with antiquated, outdated business processes. Therefore, the systems that build and automate these processes need to be agile and flexible to accommodate the ever-changing scenarios. They should be easy to deploy and maintain as companies can’t afford to have lengthy implementation time and overly complex system landscapes.
This is where MDO Fuse comes in. It’s a data-driven platform that addresses
the complexity and uniqueness of discrete business-oriented processes. Gives you the freedom to customize and automate processes, eliminating the need to rely on expensive and rigid enterprise solutions.
Key Challenges of Deploying and Managing
- Need to cater for highly specialized business processes
- Off-the-shelf products aren’t able to satisfy these specific business
- Budgetary constraints to purchase enterprise software/solutions
- Not able to justify the cost of buying new solutions against ROI
- Increased complexity of adding on new BPM app into existing
multiple systems and cloud apps
- Data acquisition from multiple systems is complex and time consuming
- Resource-intensive,to the point of facing difficulties in troubleshooting failures frommultiple integration points
MDO Fuse — Data-driven Process Platform
MDO Fuse is a data-driven, enterprise-level application platform that addresses the complexity and uniqueness of discrete business-oriented processes. It enables and accelerates processes that require data entry, workflows, approvals, security, and roles. On top of that, it strengthens the reliability of the processes through data governance framework.
Key features include:
- Fuse Accelerator Packages (FAP) that help you extend pre-configured templates to accelerate business outcomes
- Built based on experience and industry practices
- Consist of data models, layouts, pre-configured dashboards, and flows
- Encompass key areas like Safety, Human Resources, Procurement, Customer Management & Quotations, and Dealer Collaboration
- No-code features to easily enhance and add more processes, flows, integration scenarios, and analytics
- Intelligent data capture mechanisms with a database to store and process data from source systems
- Workflow automation built on rules and governance
- Built-in analytics for reporting with pre-configured dashboards for FAP
- Actionable widgets for automation and remediation using DIW (Data Intelligence Workbench)
Key Differentiators for mdo fuse
Fuse Accelerator Packages (FAP)
Accelerate the build and automation of business processes through pre-configured templates and data models spanning multiple areas.
Easy to deploy and maintain business processes without total dependence on IT.
Strong Data Capture & Acquisition
Data acquisition using different mediums – Webforms, mobile apps and other systems.
MOO Excel Connect enables bulk data uploads.
In-built Analytics Capabilities
Pre-configured analytics and dashboards that can be customized to enable viewing of information and insights without using other third-party apps.
Data governance is enforced, thus ensuring the trust worthiness of data to be used by people across the organization.
Benefits to Your Organization
Success Stories with Us
A large pipeline company uses DIW MRO to help catalogue their spares with defined standards and also using our Global Spares Network. With the inbuilt intelligence, it helped to extract valuable information from Free Text Purchase Orders to catalogue the material.