Position- Senior Solution Analyst
Open Positions: 02
Experience Required- 4-5 Years
Prospecta was founded in 2002 in Sydney, Australia, to provide data management and automation software for enterprise clients. Prospecta has evolved to be a leading data management software company. Prospecta’s flagship product, MDO (Master Data Online), is an enterprise Master Data Management (MDM) platform that enables data management processes: creating accurate, compliant, and applicable master data through to data disposal.
We are experiencing rapid growth globally and are expanding our product portfolio with new features, capabilities, and industry-specific solutions. We have a robust process in asset-intensive industries such as Energy and Utilities, Oil and Gas, Mining, Infrastructure and Manufacturing.
Our head office is in Sydney, Australia, with offices in India, North America, Canada and local presence in Europe, UK, and Southeast Asia.
Our culture is built around growth, as we are all loving this challenge. We have a passionate team that work collaboratively to create value for our customers. Our team are from diverse backgrounds, which makes it an exciting place to work.
We aim to create an environment that prioritizes individual development and is built on a mutual success culture. Both professional and personal development are major factors contributing to an individual’s success. Therefore, we support our employees’ passion, making them feel more engaged and motivated at work and life in general. Career progression looks less like climbing a ladder and more like a continuous flow of exciting, meaningful opportunities that facilitate personal development and technical mastery under the mentorship of great leaders.
We are a growing organization backed by private equity funding that allows us to scale up, and “Human Capital” is fundamental to us. We have flexible working arrangements during these unprecedented times to come to work only for two days, only if you live near a Prospecta Office. We have an interconnected organisational structure with a focus on being agile, responsive, and achieving outcomes.
Our Benefits are a mix of the Industry Benchmark Compensation and the Employee Share Options. The ESOPs are more notable in Prospecta, as there is substantial growth in the coming years. We are all striving and contributing towards the growth of our options.
If you are the one who would want to be part of the growing company and, at times, wear multiple hats and does not resist walking that extra mile to meet the goals, then this is the workplace for you.
We courageously work hard and aim to push the boundaries in everything we do while sharing a sense of fun and celebrating both the small and big wins.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Must be a Graduate. B.Tech/B.E or any other technical degree preferred.
- Relevant Experience of 2 + Years
- Knowledge of CORE JAVA and MSSQL is preferred
- Should possess an excellent communication skill along with good comprehension & writing skills.
- Should be comfortable to work in rotational shift with 24×7 support window.
- Responsible for doing troubleshooting on Java based applications.
- Provide L1/L2 technical guidance in activities associated with identification, prioritization & resolution of reported problems through Phone, Email & Chat.
- Assist phone customers by diagnosing problems and providing resolutions for technical and service issues.
- Performs work in accordance to standardized policies and procedures.
- Responsible for customer satisfaction through effective handling of customer problems.
- Work requires strong analytical ability to resolve complex technical issues in addition to effective
What will you get?
You will be part of a rapidly growing Australian-based global company. You will be part of a team who are experts in enterprise data management, working in a company that has a 20-year history of delivering valuable client solutions.
You will have the opportunity to take your experience and skillsets to new levels We are an inclusive organisation that respects diversity and is supportive of flexible work practices. The contribution of our people is our greatest asset – we appreciate that and continually strive to provide an environment that encourages autonomy, mastery and purpose.