Position- Senior Manager QA
Open Positions: 01
Experience Required- 15+ Years
Prospecta was founded in 2002 in Sydney, Australia, to provide data management and automation software for enterprise clients. Prospecta has evolved to be a leading data management software company. Prospecta’s flagship product, MDO (Master Data Online), is an enterprise Master Data Management (MDM) platform that enables data management processes: creating accurate, compliant, and applicable master data through to data disposal.
We are experiencing rapid growth globally and are expanding our product portfolio with new features, capabilities, and industry-specific solutions. We have a robust process in asset-intensive industries such as Energy and Utilities, Oil and Gas, Mining, Infrastructure and Manufacturing.
Our head office is in Sydney, Australia, with offices in India, North America, Canada and local presence in Europe, UK, and Southeast Asia.
Our culture is built around growth, as we are all loving this challenge. We have a passionate team that work collaboratively to create value for our customers. Our team is from diverse backgrounds, making it an exciting place to work.
We aim to create an environment that prioritizes individual development and is built on a mutual success culture. Both professional and personal development are major factors contributing to an individual’s success. Therefore, we support our employees’ passion, making them feel more engaged and motivated at work and life in general. Career progression looks less like climbing a ladder and more like a continuous flow of exciting, meaningful opportunities that facilitate personal development and technical mastery under the mentorship of great leaders.
We are a growing organization backed by private equity funding that allows us to scale up, and “Human Capital” is fundamental to us. We have flexible working arrangements during these unprecedented times to come to work only for two days, only if you live near a Prospecta Office. We have an interconnected organizational structure with a focus on being agile, responsive, and achieving outcomes.
Our Benefits are a mix of the Industry Benchmark Compensation and the Employee Share Options. The ESOPs are more notable in Prospecta, as there is substantial growth in the coming years. We are all striving and contributing towards the growth of our options.
If you are the one who would want to be part of the growing company and, at times, wear multiple hats and does not resist walking that extra mile to meet the goals, then this is the workplace for you.
We courageously work hard and aim to push the boundaries in everything we do while sharing a sense of fun and celebrating both the small and big wins.
We’re looking for a leader, to lead the quality initiatives for one of the fastest-growing organizations. The ideal candidate is driven and detail-oriented with an ability to think outside the box and come up with innovative solutions. They are highly organized, have excellent project management and communication skills, established background in delivering scalable solutions, and motivation to achieve results in a fast-paced environment. As a part of Prospecta, you will own the expansion of our automated and manual testing techniques. You will work with product managers, engineers, business leaders, and key partners to advance the organization’s approach to improving the quality across the product, at scale. You will be responsible for leading a team in the design, development, testing, and deployment of these services. You will also be responsible for establishing, monitoring, and upholding operational excellence expectations and growing your team.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Developing and implementing the Quality related strategies, to ensure it meets the business requirements and customer deliverables, as well as ensuring the departmental performance against goals.
- To ensure overall Monitoring of Quality Assurance and Quality Control Systems.
- To ensure the Approving of changes that potentially impact product quality.
- To ensure proper investigation of out of specification and out of trend results
- To ensure that internal audits (self-inspections) are performed as per the quality assurance system.
- Making sure that quality-related complaints are investigated and resolved.
- Making sure that effective systems are used for maintaining and calibrating critical equipment and instruments.
- To ensure annual Quality reviews are completed in time and propose any improvements required as applicable.
- Serve as a mentor to less experienced staff and assist in the development of automation skills for all team members, including manual testers.
- Tools – Tosca, TestRail
Experience & Exposure Required:
- 10+ years of experience managing Quality Assurance Teams
- Experience managing manual testers
- Experience managing automation testers
- Knowledge of QA methodology and tools, software testing standards, methods and conventions, and the product development lifecycle.
- Solid software development background including design patterns, data structures, and test-driven development.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to communicate cross-functionally across management levels in formal and informal settings.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical discipline.
- Knowledge of software engineering best practices, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations.
WHAT WILL YOU GET?
You will be part of a rapidly growing Australian-based global company. You will be part of a team who are experts in enterprise data management, working in a company that has a 20-year history of delivering valuable client solutions.
You will have the opportunity to take your experience and skillsets to new levels We are an inclusive organisation that respects diversity and is supportive of flexible work practices. The contribution of our people is our greatest asset – we appreciate that and continually strive to provide an environment that encourages autonomy, mastery and purpose.
If you are looking for a fast-paced company with professional growth opportunities and a shared success model, we might be for you.