Position- Sales Director – Aus/NZ
Open Positions: 01
Experience Required- 5+ Years
Prospecta was founded in 2002 in Sydney, Australia, to provide data management and automation software for enterprise clients. Prospecta has evolved to be a leading data management software company. Prospecta’s flagship product, MDO (Master Data Online), is an enterprise Master Data Management (MDM) platform that enables data management processes: creating accurate, compliant, and applicable master data through to data disposal.
We are experiencing rapid growth globally and are expanding our product portfolio with new features, capabilities, and industry-specific solutions. We have a robust process in asset-intensive industries such as Energy and Utilities, Oil and Gas, Mining, Infrastructure and Manufacturing.
Our head office is in Sydney, Australia, with offices in India, North America, Canada and local presence in Europe, UK, and Southeast Asia.
This role will directly sell enterprise software solutions across the breadth of the company’s products and drive incremental license and subscription revenue. This role will develop and own the relationship within assigned accounts/territory and maximizes Prospecta’s footprint within them. It will effectively collaborate with other teams, including pre-sales, professional services, marketing, partner management, finance and customer success. This is a field sales position where extensive travel to the customer’s location is regularly expected and key to the performance of the role. Travel is up to and may exceed 50%, based on the needs of the business.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Expands sales within existing and/or new accounts while building relationships with key decision makers.
- Develops and executes a strategic and comprehensive business plan for each account, including identifying core customer requirements and mapping the benefits of Prospecta’s solutions to customer business requirements.
- Timely documentation within CRM of customer and activity data
- Accountable for accurate forecasting, achieving quarterly targets, and the implementation of agreed account and business plans.
- Collaborates with extended internal teams (marketing, alliances, presales, etc.) to develop an effective plan for the assigned client base, to include account plans, and territory marketing activities
- Promotes Prospecta’s products, maximizes brand recognition and mindshare, and publicizes success stories.
- Demonstrates product to business stakeholders.
- Respond to RFP’s / RFI’s and draft proposals and SOW’s.
- Prospect net new customer base and adopt ‘foot at the door’ approach to open net new logos.
- Provides customer feedback to internal stakeholders for product, systems, and process improvements.
- Sell-to and interact with executive-level customer decision makers, to include up to CXO levels.
Experience & Skills
- A Hunter with a demonstrated track record of exceeding quarterly targets.
- Driven, self-starter who exudes leadership on territory and compels others to get on board.
- Hands on approach and attitude to get things done.
- Fully adept at consultative effectiveness and establishing trust with internal and external customers.
- Deep knowledge of net-new SaaS solution sales
- Experience with account management and expanding solution footprints within existing customers
- Use experience and knowledge to resolve complex issues in creative and effective ways.
- Ideally candidate will possess industry knowledge in supply chain, data quality, data governance, ERP systems, and/or business intelligence software concepts and products
- Understanding of a customer’s decision-making process, goals, strategies, and business objectives.
- Expert-level presentation, customer service, financial/business acumen, and negotiation skills at all levels of customer engagement.
- Complete, “big-picture” understanding of the business and technical contexts of key accounts.
- 5+ years of relevant professional experience
What will you get?
You will be part of a rapidly growing Australian-based global company. You will be part of a team who are experts in enterprise data management, working in a company that has a 20-year history of delivering valuable client solutions.
You will have the opportunity to take your experience and skillsets to new levels We are an inclusive organisation that respects diversity and is supportive of flexible work practices. The contribution of our people is our greatest asset – we appreciate that and continually strive to provide an environment that encourages autonomy, mastery and purpose.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability. We are also supportive of flexible work practices. Compensation commensurate with experience.