Position- Key Account Manager
Open Positions: 01
Experience Required- 8-10 Years
Prospecta was founded in 2002 in Sydney, Australia, to provide data management and automation software for enterprise clients. Prospecta has evolved to be a leading data management software company. Prospecta’s flagship product, MDO (Master Data Online), is an enterprise Master Data Management (MDM) platform that enables data management processes: creating accurate, compliant, and applicable master data through to data disposal.
We are experiencing rapid growth globally and are expanding our product portfolio with new features, capabilities, and industry-specific solutions. We have a robust process in asset-intensive industries such as Energy and Utilities, Oil and Gas, Mining, Infrastructure and Manufacturing.
Our head office is in Sydney, Australia, with offices in India, North America, Canada and local presence in Europe, UK, and Southeast Asia.
Our culture is built around growth, as we are all loving this challenge. We have a passionate team that work collaboratively to create value for our customers. Our team are from diverse backgrounds, which makes it an exciting place to work.
We aim to create an environment that prioritizes individual development and is built on a mutual success culture. Both professional and personal development are major factors contributing to an individual’s success. Therefore, we support our employees’ passion, making them feel more engaged and motivated at work and life in general. Career progression looks less like climbing a ladder and more like a continuous flow of exciting, meaningful opportunities that facilitate personal development and technical mastery under the mentorship of great leaders.
We are a growing organization backed by private equity funding that allows us to scale up, and “Human Capital” is fundamental to us. We have flexible working arrangements during these unprecedented times to come to work only for two days, only if you live near a Prospecta Office. We have an interconnected organisational structure with a focus on being agile, responsive, and achieving outcomes.
Our Benefits are a mix of the Industry Benchmark Compensation and the Employee Share Options. The ESOPs are more notable in Prospecta, as there is substantial growth in the coming years. We are all striving and contributing towards the growth of our options.
If you are the one who would want to be part of the growing company and, at times, wear multiple hats and does not resist walking that extra mile to meet the goals, then this is the workplace for you.
We courageously work hard and aim to push the boundaries in everything we do while sharing a sense of fun and celebrating both the small and big wins.
We are seeking for an experienced Key Account Manager who can be part of our growth journey.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Develop and configure efficient, effective, and supportable implementations in line with solution best practice
- Develop understanding of the client business requirements and define “Scope & Requirements”.
- Isolate key “Changes & Additions” and present possible Solutioning/Implementing Options.
- Highlight the relative Risks & Benefits of given options.
- Independently configure and supervise others in the configuration of MDO software according to specification and work on Change Management when required.
- Assist in production, review, and execution of test cases against acceptance criteria, to ensure the product operates as specified.
- Debug and report issues observed during testing to ensure the quality of our solutions being delivered.
- Monitor and communicate delivery progress to all stakeholders, take corrective action as required; garner stakeholder support through the appropriate channels to resolve blockers and issues.
- Adhere to Prospecta management, reporting and governance standards and ensure stakeholder approval / concurrence is secured in timely fashion.
- Operate simultaneously in waterfall, agile and DevOps methodologies as applied to different work streams in a program.
- Comfortable with demanding customer interaction and facilitating functional discussions with internal and external stakeholders.
- Manage collaborative relationships with other functions in the business, partners, and the internal teams to ensure successful delivery.
Experience & Skills
- 7-10 years’ experience in project methodology or strong, demonstrable understanding of project management practices in Software Delivery Lifecycle (SDLC)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills,
- Excellent analytical, logical, interpersonal skills and customer handling capabilities.
- Client and quality orientated with strong attention to detail.
- Should be able to multitask and coordinate effectively with Internal and External Stakeholders.
- Ability to manage multiple, simultaneous implementations
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Good understanding of “Master Data Management” domain procedures and practices.
- Good understanding of any software language.
- Able to quickly become proficient on MDO platform
- High level of knowledge of the SAP ERP
- Working knowledge on Databases: Oracle, SQL Server
- Proficient with tools like JIRA, Confluence, Microsoft Teams to collaborate with the team and track the build and testing of a project.
- Ability to motivate groups of people to complete a project in a timely manner.
- Team oriented and self-motivated, should be proactive
- Confident in working in a fast-paced and changing environment.
- Lead from the front and relish working on tight timelines ensuring no quality compromise
- Drive hard with passion, enthusiasm, and commitment to generate positive outcomes for our customers.
- Must be a B-Tech graduate, and have done a master’s degree (MBA)
- PMP is good to have.
- 7-10 years of relatable experience is required
- Location: Noida
What will you get?
You will be part of a rapidly growing Australian-based global company. You will be part of a team who are experts in enterprise data management, working in a company that has a 20-year history of delivering valuable client solutions.
You will have the opportunity to take your experience and skillsets to new levels We are an inclusive organisation that respects diversity and is supportive of flexible work practices. The contribution of our people is our greatest asset – we appreciate that and continually strive to provide an environment that encourages autonomy, mastery and purpose.