Position- Global Delivery Head
Open Positions: 01
Experience Required- 17-20 Years
Prospecta was founded in 2002 in Sydney, Australia, to provide data management and automation software for enterprise clients. Prospecta has evolved to be a leading data management software company. Prospecta’s flagship product, MDO (Master Data Online), is an enterprise Master Data Management (MDM) platform that enables data management processes: creating accurate, compliant, and applicable master data through to data disposal.
We are experiencing rapid growth globally and are expanding our product portfolio with new features, capabilities, and industry-specific solutions. We have a robust process in asset-intensive industries such as Energy and Utilities, Oil and Gas, Mining, Infrastructure and Manufacturing.
Our head office is in Sydney, Australia, with offices in India, North America, Canada and local presence in Europe, UK, and Southeast Asia.
Our culture is built around growth, as we are all loving this challenge. We have a passionate team that work collaboratively to create value for our customers. Our team are from diverse backgrounds, which makes it an exciting place to work.
We aim to create an environment that prioritizes individual development and is built on a mutual success culture. Both professional and personal development are major factors contributing to an individual’s success. Therefore, we support our employees’ passion, making them feel more engaged and motivated at work and life in general. Career progression looks less like climbing a ladder and more like a continuous flow of exciting, meaningful opportunities that facilitate personal development and technical mastery under the mentorship of great leaders.
We are a growing organization backed by private equity funding that allows us to scale up, and “Human Capital” is fundamental to us. We have flexible working arrangements during these unprecedented times to come to work only for two days, only if you live near a Prospecta Office. We have an interconnected organisational structure with a focus on being agile, responsive, and achieving outcomes.
Our Benefits are a mix of the Industry Benchmark Compensation and the Employee Share Options. The ESOPs are more notable in Prospecta, as there is substantial growth in the coming years. We are all striving and contributing towards the growth of our options.
If you are the one who would want to be part of the growing company and, at times, wear multiple hats and does not resist walking that extra mile to meet the goals, then this is the workplace for you.
We courageously work hard and aim to push the boundaries in everything we do while sharing a sense of fun and celebrating both the small and big wins.
We are seeking for an experienced Delivery Head who can be part of our growth journey.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for end-to-end delivery excellence of Prospecta’s products i.e., from contract negotiations to project closure.
- Responsible for P&L, margin & cost management.
- Ensure maintaining a healthy project margin.
- Work with the leadership / management team for setting strategic direction for growth, productivity & profitability.
- Collaborate with CEMs, Alliance Managers, Product & Technical leadership teams for continuous process improvement & innovation.
- Developing engagement proposals and detailed engagement plans and schedules.
- Negotiate with clients during pre-contract signing, through contract closure and during all phases of engagements in between.
- Able to work with international customers on an ongoing basis.
- Define and lead the Delivery team.
- Ensuring practice and engagement success including quality, financial performance, and delivery to the customer.
- Manage a varied staff that will include employees, and subcontractors.
- Will have total responsibility and be held accountable for each engagement’s success.
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
- Should have 15+ years’ experience in handling multi-year Project Management.
- Must have handled multiple projects with P&L size 1-5 million USD.
- Proven expertise in end-to-end delivery of across large Globally distributed delivery engagements with various international clients.
- Project Management experience with large-scale operational or project management environments.
- Experienced in managing all aspects of an engagement, including analysing customer requirements, establishing engagement vision and goals, monitoring, and guiding cross-functional teams through execution.
- Proven track record of successfully managing multiple, simultaneous projects to profitability.
- Provides management, leadership, and technical guidance to the delivery team.
- Must have done B. Tech. PMP certified would be preferred.
WHAT WILL YOU GET?
You will be part of a rapidly growing Australian-based global company. You will be part of a team who are experts in enterprise data management, working in a company that has a 20-year history of delivering valuable client solutions.
You will have the opportunity to take your experience and skillsets to new levels We are an inclusive organisation that respects diversity and is supportive of flexible work practices. The contribution of our people is our greatest asset – we appreciate that and continually strive to provide an environment that encourages autonomy, mastery and purpose.