Position- Assistant Manager Inside Sales
Open Positions: 02
Experience Required- 5+ Years
Prospecta was founded in 2002 in Sydney, Australia, to provide data management and automation software for enterprise clients. Prospecta has evolved to be a leading data management software company. Prospecta’s flagship product, MDO (Master Data Online), is an enterprise Master Data Management (MDM) platform that enables data management processes: creating accurate, compliant, and applicable master data through to data disposal.
We are experiencing rapid growth globally and are expanding our product portfolio with new features, capabilities, and industry-specific solutions. We have a robust process in asset-intensive industries such as Energy and Utilities, Oil and Gas, Mining, Infrastructure and Manufacturing.
Our head office is in Sydney, Australia, with offices in India, North America, Canada and local presence in Europe, UK, and Southeast Asia.
Our culture is built around growth, as we are all loving this challenge. We have a passionate team that
work collaboratively to create value for our customers. Our team are from diverse backgrounds, which makes it an exciting place to work.
We aim to create an environment that prioritizes individual development and is built on a mutual success culture. Both professional and personal development are major factors contributing to an individual’s success. Therefore, we support our employees’ passion, making them feel more engaged and motivated at work and life in general. Career progression looks less like climbing a ladder and more like a continuous flow of exciting, meaningful opportunities that facilitate personal development and technical mastery under the mentorship of great leaders.
We are a growing organization backed by private equity funding that allows us to scale up, and “Human Capital” is fundamental to us. We have flexible working arrangements during these unprecedented times to come to work only for two days, only if you live near a Prospecta Office. We have an interconnected organizational structure with a focus on being agile, responsive, and achieving outcomes. Our Benefits are a mix of the Industry Benchmark Compensation and the Employee Share Options. The ESOPs are more
notable in Prospecta, as there is substantial growth in the coming years. We are all striving and contributing towards the growth of our options.
If you are the one who would want to be part of the growing company and, at times, wear multiple hats and does not resist walking that extra mile to meet the goals, then this is the workplace for you.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Use prospecting strategies to lead initial outreach to prospects
- Keeping up with product information and updates.
- Creating and maintaining a database of current and potential customers
- Explaining and demonstrating features of the products and determine the prospect’s interest in MDO
- Implement defined marketing strategies, achieve targeted sales, ensure increased market share. Develop and maintain close rapport with customers
- Following up on sales inquiries that are made by potential customers through website chats, emails, and inbound calls.
- Staying informed about competing products, closing sales, and achieving sales targets.
- Identify the needs and challenges of the prospective customer
- Schedule discovery meetings for sales representatives and prospects
- Develop and Manage Departmental or Midmarket SaaS MDO Sales
Mandatory Qualifications –
- Excellent phone, writing, and listening skills
- Self-starter who has a desire to learn, grow, and excel in their role
- Good experience in software selling.
- Knowledge of business processes and organizational structures
- Experienced working in the UK market
- Interest in master data, SAP
- At least 3-6 years of relevant experience
- [B.A., B.S.] Degree
- Experienced in reaching or exceeding goals/quotas as outlined above
- Familiarity with Zoho, Outreach, ZoomInfo, LinkedIn Navigator or similar solutions
- Candidates who have sold cloud solutions & related services will be preferred.
- Candidates who have worked on SAP would be preferred.
- Speaking an additional European language is a plus (German or a Nordic language)
What will you get?
You will be part of a rapidly growing Australian-based global company. You will be part of a team who are experts in enterprise data management, working in a company that has a 20-year history of delivering valuable client solutions.
You will have the opportunity to take your experience and skillsets to new levels We are an inclusive organization that respects diversity and is supportive of flexible work practices. The contribution of our people is our greatest asset – we appreciate that and continually strive to provide an environment that encourages autonomy, mastery and purpose.